- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 1 hrs
- Yield: 8 half pints
About This Recipe
“A bite of summer on toast.”
- 5 lbs peaches
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 5 cups sugar
- Wash, peel, pit and chop peaches-you want 10 cups.
- Place all ingredients in a large glass bowl and let stand for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a large stainless or enamel pot.
- Bring to a full boil.
- Boil for 25 minutes to reach the jell point-stir often and then constantly as the mixture nears the jell point.
- Remove and skim off foam.
- Ladle into clean hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- Day 130 – Blueberry Jam (yearofhealthierliving.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude & Improved Chocolate Plum Jam (growitcookitcanit.com)
- Raspberry Jam (msskinnybitch.wordpress.com)
- Monday dinner: Buttermilk chicken with peach-tomato salsa (a1dente.wordpress.com)
- Strawberry Vanilla Bean Jam (biscuitsoftoday.com)
- Day 112 – A Strawberry Workday and Strawberry Fruit Leather (yearofhealthierliving.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Berry Picking and Blueberry Jam (breakfastsocks.wordpress.com)
- #Mother’s Day #Best吃 (leggotunglei808.wordpress.com)
- Punch Drunk (rhymeetreason.com)
- Day 107 – Balsamic Strawberry Jam (yearofhealthierliving.wordpress.com)