- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 6 half pints
About This Recipe
“From the Ball Blue Book, this is a yummy jam! Cook time is estimated.”
- Crush blueberries one layer at a time.
- Combine crushed blueberries and pectin in a large saucepot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Stir in grated lime peel and lime juice.
- Return to a rolling boil.
- Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- remove from heat.
- Skim foam if necessary.
- Ladle hot jam into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
- Adjust two-piece caps.
- Process 15 minutes in a boiling water canner.
- Yield: about 6 half-pints.
- Day 130 – Blueberry Jam (yearofhealthierliving.wordpress.com)
- Blueberry-Lime Margarita (totalbodyclient.com)
- Sunday Berry Picking and Blueberry Jam (breakfastsocks.wordpress.com)
- Blueberry Lemon Jam Recipe (familyfocusblog.com)
- blueberry mojitos. (peachesandcake.com)
- The Epitome of Sweet Elegance: Frozen Lime Creme with Chambord (examiner.com)
- Review: Jelly Belly Collection by Demeter, Part I (bellasugar.com)
- Gratitude & Improved Chocolate Plum Jam (growitcookitcanit.com)
- Basil Apple Lime Juice (williams-sonoma.com)
- Ginger Mojitos (notdabblinginnormal.wordpress.com)