- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 2 hrs 30 mins
- Servings: 24-30
About This Recipe
“Great way to make up a large batch of tomato sauce from your garden to freeze or can for later use.”
- Heat oil in large pan.
- Saute onions and garlic until tender.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer, partially covered, for 2 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- After it has simmered, cool completely and store in freezer bags or containers in increments that you find best for your family; (When ready to use, thaw and heat).
- Or process in a boiling covered canner for 35 minutes
- Favorite ingredients can be added like sliced mushrooms, cooked/drained sausage, hamburger, etc.
- This sauce is great for any Italian dish.
- Great as a sauce for pasta and as a pizza sauce.
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce (Homecanning) (msskinnybitch.wordpress.com)
- Easy Healthy Spaghetti Sauce Recipe (answers.com)
- Recipe: Spaghetti Sauce (clearingenergywork.com)
- Tony’s Table: Shrimp Marinara And Spring Vegetables With Spaghetti Courtesy Lidia Bastianich (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Moroccan Kefta in a Turmeric Tomato Sauce (foodcomas.com)
- Cheap Quick Easy Dinner Recipes (livedirtcheap.com)
- Creamy Lasagna (tocookwithlove.com)
- Pasta Frittata (divainthakitchen.wordpress.com)
- Not Yo Grandma’s Meatballs (idealdiet.wordpress.com)
- Spaghetti with garlic and chilli (jongame.wordpress.com)