- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 quart
About This Recipe
“Posted by request.”
- Wash beans.
- Remove strings and trim ends.
- Cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Pack beans into a hot quart jar leaving 1 inch head space.
- Add Salt.
- Ladle boiling water over beans-again leaving 1 inch head space.
- Wipe rims and adjust 2 piece caps.
- Process quarts for 25 minutes at 10 pounds pressure.
- **Should you wish to use pints use 1/2 t salt and process 20 minutes at 10 pounds pressure.
- Canned Dried Beans (Kidney, Pinto, Navy, Etc.) (msskinnybitch.wordpress.com)