By Chef #669469
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Servings: 4
About This Recipe
“One pot chicken and rice, easy and delicious”
- olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- salt and pepper
- Place just enough oil in bottom of pot to brown chicken. Add rest of ingredients, stir, place cover on pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes. If chicken is not tender, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Note: If using frozen chicken, cook for 35-40 minutes.